- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Back-Roller Rear Pannier Bags by Ortlieb - Durable companions made without PVC
In a double pack, the PVC-free Back-Roller Free rear panniers from Ortlieb offer you enough space for adventurous bike tours, shopping or other everyday errands. The durable polyester fabric in tarpaulin look is completely waterproof thanks to PU coating, and the roll-top closure ensures additional protection of the interior.
The practical Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system helps you to attach and detach the bags from your rack quickly and easily. They can also be carried comfortably as shoulder bags thanks to integrated straps.
- City & Touring
- pannier rack
- for racks up to 16 mm diameter (8 mm, 10 mm and 12 mm reducers included)
- polyester fabric, PU-coated (PS60, PD62)
- Protection Rating:
- dust-tight, no dust ingress, protected against splashing water from all directions (IP64)
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 42 cm x 23/32 cm x 17 cm
- 40 litres (pair)
Note from the manufacturer:To achieve protection class IP64 (splash-proof from all directions), the closure must be rolled 3-4 times over and secured in a downwards direction.
- 9 kg (per bag)
- PVC-free rear panniers made of PU-coated polyester fabric
- tarpaulin look
- roll-top closure for secure closure
- can be used individually or as a pair
- with Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system
- shoulder strap with flap for comfortable carrying
- push-in buckles to fix the roll-up closure upwards or to attach the shoulder strap
- large reflectors on both sides
- made in Germany
Technology:Quick-Lock2.1 Mount System
The Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system is based on the proven Quick-Lock2 system, but offers some improvements. The top rail, in which the optional anti-theft device can also be fitted, is made in one piece, which provides extra stability. Particularly flat washers are used on the inside, so that the contents of the bag are hardly affected by them. The bag handle serves as a latch: If you lift the handle, the hooks open, if you let go, they close. The reducers for different pipe diameters are inserted laterally and thus remain safely in place. In addition to the standard 16 mm basic hooks with 8 and 10 mm reducers, 12 mm inserts are now also included. A 20 mm reducer is also available as an option. It is suitable for racks with large tube diameter, as are sometimes mounted on E-bikes. The two-component plastic with anti-scratch function, which is used for the lower rail in the form of a semi-ellipse, ensures soft contact surfaces and reduces friction on the rack. The lower hook can be variably adjusted and turned in 15-degree increments. It is easy to use: No tools are required for adjusting the hooks.
Anti-scratch function that protects against damage to the lower hook rail and the Quick-Lock hooks.
- 1 x pair Ortlieb Back-Roller Free Rear Panniers
- 2 x Ortlieb shoulder strap
- 4 x 8 mm reducers
- 4 x 10 mm reducers
- 4 x 12 mm reducers
Order Together:Optional Accessories:
- QL2.1 Hook 18 mm with adjustable handle
- QL2.1 Hook 20 mm with adjustable handle
- QL2 / QL2.1 anti-theft device
- black/40 litres: 1850 g (Paar)