- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
Application: City & Touring
Compatibility: for racks with a diameter of max. 16 mm (reducers for 8 mm and 11 mm included)
Protection Rating: IP 64
Dimensions (HxWxD): 30 cm x 25 cm x 14 cm
Volume: 2 x 12.5 litres
Material: Cordura, PU-coated
- can be used individually or in pairs for rear or front cargo rack (lowrider)
- reflectors made of 3M™ Scotchlite™
- shoulder strap (75 cm) with flap for comfortable carrying or for tensioning the bag downwards via hooks
- additional fastener with D-ring
- push-in buckles to fix the roll-up closure upwards or to attach the shoulder strap
- a scuff plate on the back of the bag prevents damage from quick release levers on the front wheel.
- roll closure
- with integrated inner pocket
- edge protection
- easy to clean inside
- seal of quality from the Industry Association VSF e.V.
- IP 64 = dust-proof, no ingress of dust, protected from water splashing from any direction
- made in Germany
Quick-Lock2.1 Mounting System
The latest version of the proven QL2 system. It has been significantly improved in a few crucial points: For more stability, the upper hook rail is designed in one piece. The new bolting technology that comes with this allows the use of particularly flat nut washers on the inside. These are also used for the lower hook rail. In addition to the standard 16 mm basic hooks with 8 and 10 mm reducers, 12 mm inserts are now also included. A 20 mm reducer is also available as an option. It is suitable for racks with large tube diameter, as are sometimes mounted on E-bikes. In addition, the reducers are inserted into the base hooks from the side. They are additionally secured by an optimised locking system. Another highlight: The lower hook rail is made of two-components synthetic material in a hard-soft combination. This makes the contact surfaces softer, which reduces chafing on the rack tube.
Anti-scratch function that protects against damage to the lower hook rail and the Quick-Lock hooks.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
lime-moss green: F6201
signal red-chili: F6202
denim-steel blue: F6203
Ortlieb gives a 5-year guarantee from the date of purchase on defects that are due to insufficient or faulty processing of the materials used. You can find out about the exact warranty conditions here.
- 1 pair of Ortlieb Sport-Roller panniers
- 2 x Ortlieb shoulder straps (75 cm)
- granite-black/25 litres: 1440 g (Paar)