- 100 day return period
- CO2 neutral shipping with DHL
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
A saddle should fit like a pair of shoes!
If a saddle is too narrow, it creates pressure precisely where there shouldn’t be any. In 2002, SQlab became the first saddle manufacturer to introduce a system to measure the distance between the sit bones and to calculate the optimal saddle width. The concept has taken off since then. It’s difficult to imagine a cyclist these days buying a bike saddle without knowing their sit bone measurements.
- sit on the measuring cardboard
- with your back straight and shoulders back pull yourself down on the stool to create more pressure
- stand up and measure the sit bone distance from center to center with the ruler
- choose the saddle that fits your riding style and width
All SQlab saddle models are available in up to five different widths. This guarantees that your sit bones lie completely flat on the saddle.
- 1 x Sqlab measuring cardboard
- 1 x Sqlab ruler