SRAM GX Eagle Transmission AXS 1x12-speed E-MTB Groupset for Bosch
The GX Eagle Transmission AXS groupset from SRAM for an electronic 1x12-speed drivetrain on e-mountain bikes with Bosch motor
This SRAM GX Eagle Transmission AXS groupset provides the main components for a reliable electronic 1x12-speed drivetrain on an E-MTB with Bosch motor unit. You get two crank arms, a chainring, an electronically controlled rear derailleur with AXS controller, a cassette and a chain, all from the entry-level GX series for enduro, all-mountain and cross-country use.
One of the special features of the Eagle Transmission is a derailleur hanger-free mounting of the electronic rear derailleur, which is mounted instead of the UDH universal derailleur hanger. The use of this groupset is therefore only possible on frames with this derailleur hanger. Direct mounting results in exact, tolerance-free alignment of the rear derailleur and an unprecedented harmony of rear derailleur and cassette. Adjustment bolts and limit screws are not required. In addition, the rear derailleur is designed to be extremely tough, so that it can easily withstand impacts from all sides and you can continue riding without any problems after a fall. The AXS POD controller can be mounted on the left or right side.
The sprockets of the XS-1275 cassette are partly made from a single block, partly assembled. With 10-52 teeth, it offers a wide range whose gear steps have been optimised compared to Eagle cassettes. The X-Sync design enables outstanding shifting performance even and especially under full load. Thanks to cassette mapping, the gear changes take place along designated shift ramps, which makes the process extremely smooth. The crankset with robust aluminium arms has a Direct Mount chainring with 36 teeth. Like the cassette sprockets and derailleur pulleys, this is precisely matched to T-Type chains. The GX chain has a special flattop design reminiscent of road chains, but specially designed for Eagle Transmission. With its solid, chrome-plated pins, it proves to be reliable and durable.
A battery for the rear derailleur and a charging device are included. Use the groupset together with the AXS app to set it up, fine-tune the shifting behaviour and make and view other settings.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- GX Eagle Transmission AXS
- Enduro, All Mountain, Cross Country
- Shifters & Derailleurs:
- 12-speed (wireless)
- 165.0 mm, 170.0 mm, 175.0 mm (36 teeth)
- Rear Derailleur:
- long cage
- Controller, clamp (closed)
- Motor: Bosch motor with ISIS interface and Bosch Direct Mount chainring mount
- Frame: UDH universal derailleur hanger required
- Freehub: SRAM XD
- Rear Over Locknut Dimension: 148 mm thru-axle (Boost)
- mountain bike groupset for wireless shifting on e-mountain bikes with Bosch motor
- mounting the rear derailleur directly on the wheel axle instead of a derailleur hanger
- smooth shifting under full load
- cassette with 52, 44 and 38 teeth as largest sprockets (instead of 52, 42 and 36 on Eagle) for more consistent gear shifting
- cassette with mini cluster and pindome design
- forged aluminium crank arms
- strong chain with solid, chrome-plated pins
- precise, easy-to-maintain rear derailleur
- lightweight controller shifter with two buttons
- use the AXS app for simplified setup, fine tuning and more
- 55 mm chainline
Contents:SRAM GX Eagle Transmission AXS 1x12-speed E-MTB groupset for Bosch, consisting of:
- 2 x SRAM GX Eagle Transmission E-MTB crank arms
- 1 x SRAM T-Type chainring
- 1 x SRAM XS-1275 cassette
- 1 x SRAM GX Eagle Transmission AXS rear derailleur
- 1 x SRAM eTap / AXS battery
- 1 x SRAM AXS POD controller with CR2032 battery
- 1 x SRAM GX Eagle Transmission chain
- 1 x SRAM PowerLock T-Type master link
- 1 x SRAM battery charger
- 1 x SRAM bash guard
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00