- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Optimised contact points and ergonomics: the Red DoubleTap® Shift/Brake Levers by SRAM
The SRAM Red ErgoDynamics brake/shift levers are SRAM's best idea for optimising the contact points between rider and bike. SRAM has thoroughly tested everything: the transition between the handlebar and the grip rubbers, the structure, the finger grip width and the respective contact points with both the shift and brake levers. The result is a top-class product that is second to none.
- Brake Lever Material:
- Shift Lever Material:
- Hood Material:
- 2 (front), 10 (rear)
- DoubleTap®, Zero Loss™, ErgoDynamics
- SRAM Red / Red Black rear/front derailleurs as of 2012
- the textured ErgoFit body allows for a better grip and finger reach due to the smaller diameter
- individual grip width adjustment of brake and shift levers
- the enlarged ErgoBlade carbon lever improves shifting from the lower handlebar positions
- DoubleTap®-shifting enables up- and downshifting with just one lever
- immediate gear changes without annoying idle times until the final gear change
DoubleTap® is a technology that simplifies and speeds up the gear change. DoubleTap handles up- and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars.
Zero Loss technology ensures that no loss of movement is felt when shifting gears. When a gear is shifted up or down, the cable is triggered immediately, ensuring zero loss of movement. There is no more idle time where you're waiting for the the gear to engage. The gear shift occurs immediately and, above all, precisely.
Unlike the previous DoubleTap® levers, the brake levers with ErgoDynamics are slightly longer and thus easier to reach from the lower handlebar grips. A separate grip width adjustment on brake and shift levers can be quickly and easily adpated to suit any hand size. This makes it easier to control everything while riding.
- 1 x SRAM Red DoubleTap® shift/brake lever (right or left)