- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Application: City & Touring, MTB
Tyre Size: 27.5 x 2.1 to 28 x 1 1/2
ETRTO: 57-584 to 40-635
Valve Length: 40 mm
Manufacturer Part Number: 10430943
Matching Sizes (ETRTO):
- 27+.5 x 2.10 = 650 x 54B (54-584)
- 27.5 x 2.35 = 650 x 60B (60-584)
- 28 x 1.50 = 700 x 40c (40-622)
- 28 x 1.75 = 29 x 1.75 (47-622)
- 28 x 2.00 = 29 x 2.00 (50-622)
- 28 x 2.25 = 29 x 2.25 (57-622)
- 28 x 2.40 = 29 x 2.40 (62-622)
- 28 x 1 1/8 = 700 x 38B (40-635)
Tubes are available with various valve types. Choosing a valve is dependent on application and the rim's valve hole diameter.
- Synonyms: Sclaverand-Valve (SV), French Valve
- Outer Diameter: 6.5 mm
- Other: All Schwalbe tubes with a Presta valve can be unscrewed. (To lengthen the valve, add anti-flat agents, etc.)
The quality of the ingredients and the purity of the rubber compound are decisive for the quality of the tube. Before extrusion, the basic material is forced through a total of seven filters under enormous pressure. All tubes are inserted and inflated into a mold for the vulcanization process. Only this ensures an even wall thickness and high air retention.
Consistent quality control brings with it the security of use: each tube is inflated at the factory and stored under pressure for 24 hours in order to test the air retention.
Group Tube System
The high elasticity and quality material used in Schwalbe tubes allow a great many tyre sizes to be covered. For example, tube no. 17 fits section widths from 28 mm up to 47 mm. Only an extremely high-quality and reliable tube is up to this requirement.
- 1 x Schwalbe 19A Extralight tube
-black / 28x1.5-2.35 Presta : 140 g