- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
No frills, just the essentials: the M1.1 WL Computer from VDO
The VDO M1.1 focuses on the essential bicycle functions, two of which are always visible on the display. Every important function and feature is kept constantly in view.
Two values, always in focus
The VDO M1.1 can be read easily while riding thanks to its remarkably large display. It has enough space for two separate values with extra large digits that can be glanced at quickly, allowing you to concentrate on the route ahead.
No data loss when changing batteries
Even if the battery is totally dead, your data and settings are never lost. In keeping with the VDO Data Safe Principle, the M1.1 stores data right before the battery runs out. Simply change out the battery, no tedious re-adjustment of the computer is necessary.
The M1.1 is versatile and thus equipped with many additional features, including battery status alerts for the base unit or the display.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries, accumulators and electrical equipment can be found here.
Application: bicycle (tour, leisure)
Heart Rate: no
Data Transfer: analogue, wireless (A1)
- current speed (up to 199 kmh/124 mph)
- daily distance (up to 9,999.99 km/miles)
- total distance (up to 9,999.99 km/miles)
- journey time (up to 99:59:59)
- time (12H-AM/PM-24H)
- auto start/stop (up to 2 h breaks)
- battery warning computer
- data retention during battery change (data + settings)
- full text display
- display field with clearly defined areas, space for function value output including descriptive full text
- minimalist push button functionality: realise your device's maximum potential using as few buttons as possible, thereby lessening distraction
- easy and intuitive menus, whether at a standstill or in motion
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x VDO M1.1 WL bicycle computer
- 1 x VDO wireless handlebar mount
- 1 x VDO speed sensor, incl. battery
- 1 x VDO power magnet
- 1 x 3 V CR2032 battery
- 1 x rubber shim
- incl. cable ties