- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
Application: for flat head and Phillips head screws
Type: 6-pice set with rack
- The multi-component Kraftform handle for quick and low-exertion working.
- The hard materials used for the handle ensure rapid hand repositioning without any danger of the skin " sticking" to the handle. The surrounding hard zones with large diameters glide like wheels across the hand.
- Wera Lasertip " bites" itself into the screw head and prevents any slips out of the recess.
- The screw symbol and tip size identification markings on the handle make it easier to find the right screwdriver in the tool case or at the workplace.
- The hexagonal non-roll feature prevents any annoying rolling away.
Kraftform: The shape built by the hand
The whole hand is in contact with the handle. The smooth hard zones move through the hand like wheels when repositioning the hand on the handle.
The easy-to-grip soft zones provide optimal contact zones for the muscles of the hand to transfer a high amount of torque.
Greater safety through laser tech - prevent expensive slipping
The micro-rough surface " bites" into the screw head and ensures that the screwdriver is held securely in the screw. Reduction of cam-out effect. Reduction of required contact pressure.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x Wera 350 PH Phillip's head screwdriver (1 x 80 mm)
- 1 x Wera 350 PH Phillip's head screwdriver (2 x 100 mm)
- 1 x Wera 334 flat head screwdriver with workshop tip (1.2 x 6.5 x 150 mm)
- 1 x Wera 335 flat head screwdriver with electrician tip, non Lasertip (0.5 x 3.0 x 80 mm)
- 1 x Wera 335 flat head screwdriver with electrician tip (0.8 x 4.0 x 100 mm)
- 1 x Wera 335 flat head screwdriver with electrician tip (1.0 x 5.5 x 125 mm)
- 1 x plastic rack