- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
- fits securely into the clip, no wear, easy removal
- BlackLaser surface for treatment protects against corrosion
- solid rubber material for great durability
- the ball-end helps reach hard to adjust spaces at an angle
Hex-Plus: hex socket screws live longer.
The problem with hexagon socket screws is that they quickly become rounded. This is caused by the sharp corners of the conventional tool pressing against the inside of the screw head. The gradual wear process eventually leads to a rounding of the head. Wera Hex-Plus tools have a larger contact surface inside the screw recess. This reduces the notching effect and thereby the deformation of the screw head. At the same time up to 20 % more torque can be transferred.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 9 x Wera L-Keys for hexagon socket screws(1.5 x 90 / 2.0 x 101 / 2.5 x 112 / 3.0 x 123 / 4.0 x 137 / 5.0 x 154 / 6.0 x 172 / 8.0 x 195 / 10.0 x 224)
- 1 x Wera clip