Wera Phillips Screwdriver 350 PH
The screwdriver from Wera protects the entire hand-arm system, even in continuous use.
In combination with other technical and practical product advantages such as the laser tip for a secure fit in the screw, Kraftform screwdrivers are the ideal choice when it comes to driving screws.
It happens again and again that one slips out of the screw. Sometimes valuable surfaces are damaged or you even injure yourself. The tip of Wera Lasertip screwdrivers is microscopically roughened with laser beams. This rough surface literally " bites" into the screw head. Accidental slipping out can thus be avoided.
The large contact surface of the Kraftform handle with particularly high friction to the soft zones results in high torque transmission, without pressure caused by edges.
The hard materials used for the handle guarantee a quick grip without the danger of the skin " sticking" to the handle. The softer, non-slip zones enable the low-loss transmission of high torques.
In addition, the hexagonal roll-off protection makes it difficult to roll away at the workplace. This also puts an end to the search for dropped tools.
- PH 2 x 100 mm
- Phillips head screwdriver
- screwdriver for Phillips head screws
- hard grip zones for high working speed, soft grip zones for high torque transmission
- always find the right tool thanks to the " Take it easy" colour-coding system that sorts tools by size and profile
- with hexagonal roll-off protection against rolling away
- with laser tip for more grip in the screw head
Technology:Kraftform - The shape that made the hand
The whole hand makes contact with the handle. The smooth, hard zones glide through the hand like wheels when gripping and enable particularly high working speeds.
The grippy, soft zones are optimal contact surfaces for the hand and enable high power transfer.
- 1 x Wera 350 PH Phillips head screwdriver for Phillips recess screws (PH 2 x 100 mm)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00