- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Robust, compact and gentle: the Zyklop Switch Metal Ratchet 8100 SA 8 with reversible lever
Zyklop metal ratchet with reversing lever, 1/4" drive, metric in surface-friendly, compact textile box with high robustness. Low volume and weight for simplified mobility.
Wera has invented a completely new set. Up to now, ratchets and accessories have usually been packed in sturdy but clunky and sometimes heavy metal boxes. The compact cloth box leads to unimagined relief in mobility and space requirements. The same amount of tools that previously had to be held by the handle with at least one hand now comes in a compact box, which in turn can become part of a tool case in which many other tools can be transported. Running back and forth several times to carry tools from A to B is no longer necessary. The significantly reduced weight of a set makes it much more comfortable to wear than ever before. Sensitive surfaces are protected during storage. The box is also incredibly robust. The cloth box and tools even survive falls undamaged.
- Forged full metal ratchet made of chrome-molybdenum.
- High robustness without torque restriction.
- Thanks to the reversible lever, changing direction is quick and convenient.
- The ball lock ensures a secure fit of sockets and accessories and thus also reliable safety during work.
- The 72-tooth fine-toothed reversible ratchet has a low back rake angle of only 5°. The small stroke enables fast and precise work in all installation positions.
Note from the manufacturer: The Zyklop Switch in 1/4" is per DIN 3122 made for torques up to 62 Nm.
- 1 x Wera Zyklop Switch metal ratchet 8004 A
- 1 x Wera 8794 LA Zyklop extension with rapid spin sleeve, long, 1/4"
- 1 x Wera 8794 A " Wobble" Zyklop extension, 1/4"
- 1 x Wera 8784 A1 Zyklop connection part, 1/4"
- 3 x Wera 851/1 Z PH bits for Phillips recess screws (1 / 2 / 3 x 25)
- 2 x Wera 855/1 Z PZ bits for Phillips Pozidriv screws (1 / 2 x 25)
- 6 x Wera 867/1 Z TORX® bits for Torx bolts (TX10 / TX15 / TX20 / TX25 / TX27 / TX30 x 25)
- 4 x Wera 840/1 Z Hex-Plus bit for hex bolts (3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 x 25)