- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
When used with a 10-42 t cassette, the GoatLink 11 re-positions M8000 XT and M9000 XTR rear derailleurs such that free chain is within 1 % of what Shimano intended while engagement is improved by 27 %.
But Wolf Tooth didn't stop there. Knowing that certain situations call for a range beyond that provided 10-42 t or 11-42 t cassettes, they tweaked the GoatLink 11 to also significantly improve Shimano 11s rear derailleur performance with extended-range XX1 or X01 cassettes.
Material: aluminium (7075-T6), stainless steel mounting hardware
- Shimano XT M8000 and XTR M9000 11-speed rear derailleurs (GS and SGS)
- 11-45, 11-46, 10-42, 10-44 11-speed cassettes
- mounts only to standard derailleur hangers
- not compatible with triple chainrings
- not compatible with Direct Mount-native frames
- not compatible with SRAM rear derailleurs
- conceived and designed as a collaboration between Wolf Tooth and Lindarets
- helps to combine the ergonomics and reliability of Shimano shifters and derailleurs with the range, simplicity, light weight, and quiet of a SRAM 1x11 drivetrain
- improvements in cassette life
- improvements in shifting precision
- 8 - 10 Nm tightening torque
- manufactured in Minneapolis, MN (USA)
Notes: Not required for 11-40 and 11-42 cassettes. Not optimized for 10-45 and 9-44 cassettes.
Double chainrings (2x) is supported and requires a long cage (SGS) rear derailleur with no more than a 12 t difference in front chainrings (with an 11-46 cassette).
Please note the installation instructions by Wolf Tooth Components.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x Wolf Tooth Components GoatLink 11-speed rear derailleur adapter
- 1 x mounting screw
- black/universal: 19 g