- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The repair kit for tubeless tyres by bc basic - quick and easy repair
The bc basic tubeless tyre repair set lets you easily repair your tubeless tyre on the road. It includes the necessary tools and five tubeless tyre patches of different sizes. These can be cut to size flexibly and are also available in refill packs. The patches are housed in a little aluminium box whose lid serves as a holder for the inserting tool. This way, the patches remain protected from dust and dirt. To save time, the tool can also be loaded before the ride.
- tubeless tyres
- Patch Size (LxW):
- 50 mm x 1.5 mm, 50 mm x 3.5 mm
- Box Size (TxL):
- 29 mm x 72 mm
- aluminium, composite
- patches can be cut to size
- patches also available separately (3.5 mm, 1.5 mm)
- with aluminium storage box in black or bc-orange
- inserting tool in the box lid
Instructions and Tricks:
1. Remove foreign body.
2. Thread the patch into the inserting tool.
3. Insert the tool tip in the hole.
4. Push through until you have nearly reached the end of the patch and turn halfway round.
5. Hold down the patch and pull out the inserting tool.
6. Turn the repaired side down, so the tyre sealant can seal itself with the tubeless patch.
Contents:bc basic tubeless tyres repair set, consisting of:
- 5 x patches 3.5 mm x 50 mm
- 5 x patches 1.5 mm x 50 mm
- 1 x capsule with insertion tool