- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
- rear light (red)
- bolt spacing 50 / 80 mm
- Light Source:
- 2 x LED
- Power Source:
- 2 x AA Mignon batteries
- Composite material
- Standing Light:
- yes (cannot be switched off)
- automatic (sensor)
- Street Use in Germany:
- yes, for bicycles (according to §67 StVZO)
- Check Number:
- K ~~708 / 733 / 602
- simple diode rear light
- patented lens system (LineTec®) with two high-performance LEDs
- 90 mm clear glass light strip glows red and super bright
- up to 320° visibility
- intelligent automatic switch-on
- practical standing light function using capacitor technology
- manual switch-off at the push of a button or automatic switch-off after 4 minutes (parking function)
- with a large area reflector
- 50 to 80 mm bolt spacing
Rear lights with a sensor function have additional motion sensors. Only when the bike is moving in the dark do the rear lights switch on.
The rear light remains lit even when stationary. This way the cyclist remains clearly visible to other road users even when stopping at a traffic light.
Automatic standing light switch-off after 4 minutes (parking function) or manually with immediate effect.
LineTec is a patented light system with a special lens effect. The punctual light from high-power LEDs is fanned out into a wide light strip which illuminates evenly. A rear light with LineTec light band emits a " spatial" light. Therefore other road users can estimate the distance much better and faster.
- 1 x busch+müller Toplight Flat S Senso rear light
- not incl. batteries
- red-transparent/universal: ca. 75 g