- 100 day return period
- CO2 neutral shipping with DHL
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
1. Remove foreign particles and clean the hole with the cleaning tool if necessary.
2. Shorten the tubeless patch to 5 cm if needed.
3. Thread the patch into the inserting tool.
4. Put the tip of the tool into the hole.
5. Push through until you have nearly reached the end of the patch and turn halfway round.
6. Hold down the patch and pull out the inserting tool.
7. Turn the repaired side down, so the tyre sealant can seal itself with the tubeless patch.
Application: tubeless tyres
Dimensions (LxW): 50 mm x 1.5 mm, 100 mm x 3.5 mm
- 5 x 3min19sec tubeless tyre patches, 3.5 mm x 100 mm
- 5 x 3min19sec tubeless tyre patches, 1.5 mm x 50 mm
- 1 x inserting tool
- 1 x cleaning tool