7mesh Glidepath Pants
The Glidepath Pants by 7mesh - Pants for mountain biking
The water-repellent 7mesh Glidepath pants score points on trails with superior comfort and freedom of movement. Sufficient pockets offer space for mobile phone and keys. The knee areas are reinforced and suitable for lightweight knee pads. The waistband is equipped with belt loops and a flat adjustment system. A water-repellent coating provides light weather protection.
- All Mountain, Cross Country, Enduro
- Trim Fit
- Special Fabrics:
- DWR (water-repellent)
- body-hugging trim fit
- quick-drying 4-way stretch fabric
- reinforced knee area with high freedom of movement
- can be worn with light knee pads
- Anything System with storage options: two zip pockets on the side and two pants pockets
- belt loops and flat adjustment system at the hip
- hem on pant leg with cuff
- zip closure with press stud
- reflective details
Materials:85% nylon, 15% elastane
DWR is the abbreviation for " durable water repellent" and is a coating that ensures that the garment does not absorb water but allows it to bead and roll off.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x 7mesh Glidepath Pants
- black/S: 245 g
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00