- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- Special Fabrics:
- RX EVO
- Temperature Range:
- 2/3 (spring / autumn)
- revised version of the classic leg warmers with bike-friendly thermal materials for dry, cool days
- anatomical, wrinkle-free cut
- perfect in combination with Spring Fall Bib Shorts on cool days or with Mille GT Knickers on colder days
- RX-EVO material provides thermal insulation and comfort in cool conditions
- RX-EVO material is colourfast when stretched by pedalling (unlike many other thermal materials)
- single seam and pre-shaped cut against irritation, adapts to leg and pedal stroke
- Raw Cut instead of bulky silicone cuffs, allows easy combination with other layers
- Curved Top: additional protection on the outside of the thighs, supports the wrinkle-free fit
- unisex fit
- Assosoires product line
Materials:86% polyamide, 14% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
- - Manufacturer's Size Designation: 0
- - Manufacturer's Size Designation: I
- - Manufacturer's Size Designation: II
- 1 x pair ASSOS GT Spring Fall C2 leg warmers