- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The Trail Liner bib underpants by ASSOS - astonishing storage space
The ASSOS Trail Liner bib shorts are designed as underpants under the Trail Cargo shorts and convince with a perfect fit, stable back, breathable legs and last but not least with integrated pockets. These are positioned so that they are easily accessible under the jersey but do not come into contact with the waistband of the shorts worn over it. This makes the Trail Liner Bib suitable for all All Mountain adventurers who like to leave their backpack at home but do not want to do without a water bottle, pump or other accessories.
Application: All Mountain
Padding: OFF-ROAD Liner EVO
Temperature Range: 1.3 (summer)
Product Line: Trail
- Aerofit: a particularly soft jersey with an open structure that offers maximum breathability, is also very elastic and has odorControl (odour inhibiting effect due to silver ions)
- AZPtech (abdomZeroPressure): waist design that offers even more comfort and support at the waist with a soft, extremely elastic material, without applying pressure or pinching
- Stabilizator V3: stabilises the back thanks to a solid mesh fabric with short vertical stretch
- ramp pockets: two fabric-covered pockets that are easily accessible thanks to their ideal positioning guarantee safety and stability
- Offroad Grippers: the material on the leg end is free of silicone and gives a slightly compressive and secure hold
- optionally available impactPads: removable, lightweight and flexible, 8 mm thick viscoelastic pads made of polyurethane, which increase breathability and freedom of movement due to their perforated surface
- very powerful, breathable
61 % polyamide, 21 % polyester, 18 % elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
OFF-ROAD Liner EVO Chamois
The patented, elastic surface of this insert together with the extra strong back offers optimum comfort and support in the slightly more upright riding position when mountain biking.
kraterCooler: A system of small holes in the front of to help cool the sensitive areas of your body through air exchange.
goldenGate: A patented process in which the seams are interrupted along the side panels of the insert, thus allowing increased three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive area that is always in motion.
3D waffle: A patented three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and has no excess weight.
ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
XS: Waist: 70-74 cm / Height: 160-170 cm / Weight: < 60 kg
S: Waist: 75-80 cm / Height: 168-175 cm / Weight: < 70 kg
M: Waist: 81-86 cm / Height: 173-181 cm / Weight: < 75 kg
L: Waist: 87-92 cm / Height: 180-187 cm / Weight: < 80 kg
XL: Waist: 93-99 cm / Height: 185-189 cm / Weight: < 85 kg
XXL: Waist: 100-106 cm / Height: 190+ cm / Weight: < 90 kg
(manufacturer's designation: XLG)
XXXL: Waist: 107+ cm / Height: n/a / Weight: > 90 kg (manufacturer's designation: TIR)
Manufacturer Part Number:
black series: 184.108.40.206
- 1 x ASSOS Trail Liner Bib Shorts underpants