- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
For lovers of mechanical disc brakes: the BB7 MTB by Avid
The BB7 MTB is a no-compromise disc brake for riders looking for a system without hydraulics. The mechanical system is easier to adjust and maintain than a hydraulic disc brake and is also convincing in wet conditions. The set comes without brake levers and cables. These would have to be ordered separately if required.
The brake is compatible with both front and rear brakes.
- Manufacturer's Notice:
- The Avid BB7 MTB disc brake is only designed for the gear ratio with a V-Brake brake lever.
- aluminium, forged
- post mount (IS with adapter)
- Brake Rotor:
- 6 bolt, 1-piece
- Brake Lever:
- - not incl. brake lever
- Adjustment knobs for both brake pads, 3D brake caliper alignment system
- Tri-Align™ Caliper Positioning System™
Technology:Tri-Align™ Caliper Positioning System™:
Another original Avid technology that makes your life easier - it's never been easier to fit and adjust a brake. With Avid's Tri-Align™ Caliper Positioning System™, truing the brake caliper on the rotor is literally possible in just a few seconds. Simply loosen the CPS™ bolts a little, press the brake lever and tighten the bolts again. Perfect alignment of the brake caliper in no time at all.
- 2 x Avid BB7 MTB brake calipers
- 2 x Avid G2 160mm brake rotors
- 1 x Avid Postmount to IS front adapter (according to rotor size)
- 1 x Avid post mount to IS rear adapter (according to the rotor size)
- 2 x pairs Avid sintered brake pads
- 12 x Avid Torx bolts
- 4 x Avid hex bolts
- 1 x Avid T25 Torx key
- not incl. brake lever
- not incl. cables