C-BEAR T47 Rotor 30 mm 86 Cyclocross bottom bracket - for off-road riders
The C-BEAR T47 Rotor 30 mm 86 cyclocross bottom bracket has, in contrast to the Race version, additionally sealed and greased ceramic bearings. It is therefore suitable for off-road use, mud, slush and dirt. Note that this 30 mm bottom bracket only fits T47 frames with 86 mm bottom bracket width.
- Shell Width:
- 86.5 mm
- Axle Diameter:
- 30 mm
- Bottom Bracket Cup Material:
- Rotor 3D+, 3DF, REX 1, REX 2, KAPIC, INPower, ALDHU, VEGAST
- QUARQ DZero, DFour, Red
- Easton EC90
- Cane Creek eeWings
- Race Face Next
- FSA EVO 386
- FSA EVO 392 (MTB)
- SRM Origin
- THM Clavicula
- Campagnolo Over Torque
- Cyclocross version, designed for off-road riding and on dirty roads
- special grease and seals for use in mud and dirt
- CNC machined bearing cups
- The Abbey Bike Tools Bottom Bracket Socket Single Sided tool is recommended for installation.
C-BEAR (Ceramic BEARings) Inner bearings are available with 2 different types of ceramic bearings. Cyclocross bottom brackets are designed for use in mud and on dusty roads. Special grease and seals make these bearings particularly suited for tough conditions.
High Quality Bearing Cups
C-BEAR bearing cups are made of CNC precision-machined aluminium. C-BEAR adopted an anti-plastic stance as early as 2011/2012, when plastic additives were just becoming the norm in bottom bracket manufacturing. Metal housings mean higher accuracy, lower tolerances and avoiding flex and deformation.
- 1 x C-BEAR T47 30 mm left bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- 1 x C-BEAR T47 30 mm right bearing cup incl. ceramic bearings
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00