- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
Dynaplug Air Kit repair set - the all-round talent
With the Dynaplug Air Kit repair kit you can fix your puncture and inflate the tyre directly. With the integrated tool, even the biggest punctures can be repaired quickly. And thanks to its size, the Dynaplug Air Kit can be easily stowed in your jersey or saddle bag. The Dynaplug Air Kit is the only tool of its kind in the world.
Application: tubeless tyres
Size (L x D): 65.79 mm x 28.19 mm
Plug Diameter: 2 mm
Material: visco-elastic, impregnated rubber (plugs), non-abrasive brass/aluminium (holder)
- easy to use
- can be used and portioned in many ways
- can also be used only as a CO2 pump thanks to the air hose
- one cartridge fills tyres with up to 50 psi / 3.5 bar
1. Insert the repair tool with appropriate Dynaplug plug into the puncture up to the nozzle.
2. Open the regulated air valve to achieve the desired pressure.
3. Close the valve by turning it shut and remove the tool. The Dynaplug plug closes the puncture, keeps the air in the tyre and at the same time seals the puncture.
The Air Kit contains two threaded 16 gram CO2 cartridges. One cartridge fills tubeless tyres up to 50 psi / 3.5 bar. The tool works with all 12 - 25 g CO2 threaded cartridges.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 x Dynaplug AIR Tool
- 4 x repair plugs (soft tip)
- 2 x 16 g CO2 cartridges
- 1 x air hose w/ Presta adapter