Endura Hummvee Waterproof Hooded Women's Jacket
The Hummvee Waterproof by Endura - Waterproof, breathable women's jacket
The Endura Hummvee Waterproof hooded jacket features a women's specific fit that impresses with its waterproof capabilities and comfort on the mountain bike and in everyday life. It consists of a 2-layer material that withstands a water column of up to 10,000 mm, but at the same time is very breathable. A quick-drying mesh lining, fully taped seams and water-repellent coating increase protection, while zippered underarm vents improve ventilation. The jacket also features a front zipper with a wind flap, a zip chest pocket and front zip pockets for keeping hands warm. Reflective elements enhance visibility in low light conditions.
- All Mountain, City
- relaxed fit
- Special Fabrics:
- DWR, waterproof
- Water column:
- 10000 mm
- 10,000 g/m²/24 h
- Product Line:
- very versatile, waterproof women's jacket for trails or city
- waterproof, breathable 2-layer fabric with fully seam-sealed construction
- quick drying inner material for comfort
- PFC-free, non-toxic, durable water repellent finish
- air ventilation slits with a zip under the arms
- hood with hidden adjustment system
- wind protection strip behind front zipper
- chest and hip zip pockets
- reflective elements
Materials:75% nylon, 25% polyester
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura Women's Hummvee Waterproof Hooded Jacket
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00