- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Endura Kids MT500JR Waterproof Jacket - Rain protection for little bikers
The MT500JR waterproof jacket from Endura keeps kids dry on rainy rides and muddy trails. It consists of 2.5-layer, breathable material, was completely sealed and additionally covered with a water-repellent layer. The pockets also serve as ventilation. Silicone is used on the shoulders so that a backpack can be worn over the jacket without slipping. A front zipper with wind protection flap and reflective elements for improved visibility round off the construction.
- relaxed fit
- Special Fabrics:
- DWR, waterproof
- Water column:
- 10000 mm
- 10,000 g/m²/24 h
- Product Line:
- waterproof kids jacket, perfect for muddy trails or rainy trips to school
- waterproof, breathable material in 2.5 layers with fully sealed construction
- water-repellent DWR coating
- silicone in shoulders
- front pockets serve as ventilation openings
- front zipper with wind protection flap
- reflective elements for better visibility
- free from PFCs
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura Kids' MT500JR Waterproof jacket