Endura MT500 Burner Lite Women's Trousers
- Enduro, All Mountain, Downhill
- Special Fabrics:
- water-repellent (DWR)
- Product Line:
- long women's trousers for mountain biking on warm days
- lightweight, water-repellent 4-way stretch fabric
- narrow cut
- laser-cut ventilation holes
- mesh inserts at the back of the knees
- waistband width adjustable with hook-and-loop fasteners
- with zip pockets
- compatible with protective gear
- with Clickfast system for matching liner
- recommended by the Athertons
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
Materials:70% nylon, 20% polyester, 10% elastane
The shorts are equipped with the Clickfast system and can be connected via press studs on the waistband to any Endura trousers or shorts that are labelled as " Clickfast compatible" .
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura MT500 Burner Lite women's trousers
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00