- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Endura MT500 Freezing Point II Jacket keeps you warm
The Endura Freezing Point II jacket from the MT500 series equips mountain bikers with PrimaLoft® GOLD insulated ripstop panels for trail tours in cold conditions. The thermal-insulating softshell fabric on the back and under the arms is particularly flexible, so that your freedom of movement is remains uninhibited. The 2-way zippers from the upper arm to the back provide sufficient ventilation when needed. The vents won't get in the way while wearing a backpack, and silicone prints on the shoulders ensure that the straps won't slip around. Other features of the jacket include a hood, two zipped front pockets and inside pockets. Weather protection is provided by the non-toxic, durable and water-repellent coating.
- All Mountain, Enduro
- relaxed fit
- Special Fabrics:
- PrimaLoft GOLD, DWR (water repellent)
- Product Line:
- suitable for sub-zero temperatures
- backpack-compatible thanks to silicone prints on the shoulders
- high freedom of movement thanks to flexible thermal softshell fabric on the back and under the arms
- ripstop panels are lightweight and durable, and feature warming PrimaLoft GOLD insulation
- two large ventilation openings from the upper arm to the back with 2-way zip
- two front zip pockets and one inside pocket
- non-toxic durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- reflective details
- free from PFCs
Material:50 % polyester, 42 % polyamide (nylon), 8 % elastane
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
PrimaLoft GOLD is the king of insulation materials. It is extremely comfortable and pleasant to wear. With a small pack size and low weight, it offers good thermal performance. The material is also highly breathable and water-repellent.
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura MT500 Freezing Point II Jacket