Endura MT500 Freezing Point Trouser - 2024 Model
- All Mountain, Enduro
- Special Fabrics:
- PrimaLoft® GOLD, water-repellent (DWR)
- Product Line:
- men's trouser for cold days on the MTB
- lightweight, windproof panels with PrimaLoft GOLD insulation at the front of the thighs
- stretchy waistband adjustable with hook-and-loop fasteners, also equipped with belt loops
- stretchy thermal softshell fabric on the back and lower legs for high freedom of movement
- zip pockets
- mesh ventilation openings with zip on thighs
- zip extension on lower leg for easier dressing and undressing
- Clickfast compatible
- non-toxic, durable and water-repellent DWR finish
- free from PFCs
Materials:40% nylon, 20% elastane, 20% polyester, 20% polyester (recycled)
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
PrimaLoft GOLD is the king of insulation materials. It is extremely comfortable and pleasant to wear. With a small pack size and low weight, it offers good thermal performance. The material is also highly breathable and water-repellent.
The shorts are equipped with the Clickfast system and can be connected via press studs on the waistband to any Endura trousers or shorts that are labelled as " Clickfast compatible" .
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura MT500 Freezing Point trouser
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00