- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The Endura MT500 Waterproof Jacket II - Ready for epic bad weather rides
The MT500 Waterproof II jacket by Endura inspires mountain bikers with top values in terms of waterproof properties, breathability and durability. Thanks to its robust ExoShell40DR 3-layer material, it withstands a water column of 20,000 mm, but at the same time ensures perfect moisture management. Fully taped seams and a water-repellent front zipper with a wind flap increase functionality in bad weather, while the ventilation openings under the arms and at the back improve the wearing climate. The closable front pockets can also serve as air intakes. The shoulder sections of the jacket have been fitted with stretch panels and silicone to provide better support for a backpack. The MT500 also features a helmet-compatible hood, an inside pocket and a sleeve pocket as well as soft Lycra® cuffs for added comfort.
Application: Enduro, All Mountain
Cut: relaxed fit
Special Fabrics: ExoShell40DR (waterproof), DWR
Water column: 20000 mm
Breathability: 40,000 g/m²/24 h
Product Line: MT500
- exceptionally breathable, durable, waterproof ExoShell40DR 3-layer fabric with fully seam-sealed construction
- durable shoulder panels with silicone print and ergonomically-positioned stretch panels
- water-repellent DWR coating
- 3D adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- ventilation via large 2-way vents under the arms to the back, compatible with backpack
- front pockets also serve for ventilation
- hidden inside pocket and sleeve pocket for ski lift pass
- water-repellent front zipper with wind protection flap
- soft Lycra inside the cuffs for extra protection and comfort
- free from PFCs
80 % nylon, 15 % polyester, 5 % elastane
Note from the manufacturer:
Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
The ExoShell40DR material is 3-layer, extremely thin and weighs only 70 g/m². This also gives it a small pack size. It is waterproof and distinguishes itself by its enormously high breathability of 40,000 g/m²/24 hrs. This is ensured by a thin membrane protected by a laminate film.
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura MT500 Waterproof Jacket II
- 2-in-1 Cleaner and Waterproofing Agent
- Waterproofing Spray