Endura Pro SL Waterproof Shell Jacket
- athletic fit
- Special Fabrics:
- ExoShell60SL (waterproof, breathable), DWR
- Water column:
- 20000 mm
- 60,000 g/m2/24 h
- Temperature Range:
- -5 - 12 °C
- Product Line:
- Pro SL
- waterproof road cycling jacket with small pack size and low weight
- three-layer, waterproof, very light and highly breathable and ExoShell60SL material
- sealed seams
- sporty cut with close fit and stretchy inserts for high freedom of movement
- full-length, water-repellent and smooth-running Vislon 2-way front zip closure
- high, pre-shaped collar for more protection against wind and rain
- laminated zip underlay for increased weather protection
- with insert pocket for items such as gel with laser-cut drainage holes
- reflective details
- non-toxic, durable and water-repellent DWR finish
- free from PFCs
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
ExoShell60SL material is simultaneously waterproof and particularly lightweight, and can also be packed small. Three-layer construction also scores with high breathability.
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura Pro SL Waterproof Shell Jacket
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00