The Endura SingleTrack II Jacket protects you from rain on the trail
The SingleTrack II by Endura is a hooded waterproof jacket with a loose cut for mountain bikers, and also offers breathability and good ventilation. The 3-layer ExoShell20 material used has a durable water-repellent coating. Zip openings under the arms let in fresh air when needed. Zippers at the front and on the pockets are water-repellent to prevent rainwater from penetrating. The hood is adjustable.
- All Mountain, Enduro
- relaxed fit
- Special Fabrics:
- ExoShell20 (waterproof, breathable), DWR
- Water column:
- 10000 mm
- 20,000 g/m2/24 h
- Product Line:
- waterproof and breathable with 3-layer ExoShell20 material and environmentally-friendly, permanently water-repellent DWR coating
- adjustable hood
- front and breast pockets
- front zipper with underlap
- water-repellent zippers on the front and pockets
- ventilation slits under the arms, can be closed with zippers
- reflective details
- made with recycled polyester
- free from PFCs
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
ExoShell20 fabric is waterproof, breathable and comfortable. It sports a three-layer construction: a thin PU membrane is enclosed by a particularly soft and noise-free outer material and a fine-woven inner material.
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura SingleTrack II jacket
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00