Endura Xtract II Jacket
The Xtract II by Endura - Lightweight rain jacket with small pack size
The Xtract II is a road cycling rain jacket from Endura that is waterproof up to 5000 mm water column and folds up very small. It is made of a lightweight, breathable 2.5-layer material. A water-repellent coating, fully taped seams and an integrated wind flap on the front zip help to protect against wet weather. On the flip side, mesh inserts at the back improve ventilation and comfort, which is also enhanced by a warm, soft collar panel. The jacket also features an unobtrusive zip pocket and reflective elements that make its wearer more visible in the dark.
- Road, Gravel
- standard fit
- Special Fabrics:
- waterproof, DWR
- Water column:
- 5000 mm
- 5,000 g/m²/24 h
- Product Line:
- waterproof, light and small packable
- lightweight, breathable 2.5-layer waterproof material in fully seam-sealed construction
- PFC-free, non-toxic, durable water repellent finish
- full-length YKK front zip with internal wind flap
- mesh ventilation openings in the middle of the back
- concealed back pocket with zipper
- soft microfibre collar panel for comfort and warmth
- tiny pack size (stuff sack included)
- reflective elements
Note from the manufacturer:Water-repellent clothing needs regular care. No environmentally harmful PFCs were used in the coating of this garment. The waterproof coating should be renewed from time to time, e.g. with the wash - ideally with a PFC-free waterproofing agent from Endura.
DWR stands for " Durable Water Repellent" and is a durable, water-repellent and environmentally-friendly coating without PFCs or other toxic substances.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x Endura Xtract II jacket
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00