- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
AS-R corrosion inhibitor by FLUID FILM - protects against rust and corrosion
The AS-R corrosion inhibitor by FLUID FILM is an environmentally friendly lanolin-based rust protection agent with which you can maintain and protect your bicycle. Especially in winter a good corrosion protection is important for your bike. FLUID FILM is extremely weather-resistant and can even withstand snow and slush and, above all, the grit used. But this rust protection is also ideal for wintering your bike. Even a thin film protects your chain from corrosion, for example. Of course you can also protect your bike with FLUID FILM for the rest of the year. As it creeps quickly and still adheres well, your bike is equipped with a strong protective film in no time at all.
Designation: FLUID FILM Spray
Application Area: corrosion inhibitor
- environmentally friendly based on lanolin (wool wax)
- solvent free
- can be easily removed with petrol and other degreasing agents
- weather-resistant also against snow, slush and the dissolving salts used against it
- rust solvent and water displacing corrosion inhibitor in one
- excellent resistance to salt water
- corrosion protection for steel and other metal parts
- fast creeping, good adhesion, temperature stable
- does not evaporate and resinify
- spray evenly onto clean dry or damp surface
- repeat application if necessary
- can sprays in any orientation
- coat hard-to-reach areas with the aid of the spray head with tube
Manufacturer's Warning: The container is under pressure, protect it from heating above 50 °C (e.g. sunlight). Do not open by force or burn after use. Do not spray against flames or burning bodies. Flammable. Store in a cool and dry place.
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: Danger
H222-H229 Extremely flammable aerosol. Container is under pressure: may burst when heated.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P260 Do not inhale aerosol.
P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C.
P501 Dispose the contents/container in hazardous waste collection.
Alfred Hodt Korrosionsschutz GmbH
21465 Wentorf bei Hamburg
Tel.: +49 (0)40 72904030
Fax: +49 (0)40 72904059
Nominal Amount: 400 ml
Packaging Type: spray can
Manufacturer Part Number: 400304
- 1 x FLUID FILM AS-R corrosion inhibitor