The C5 GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ 1985 Jacket by GORE® Wear for demanding rides
The C5 GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY 1985 Jacket helps you perform at your best in any weather. In honour of the very first GORE-TEX jacket, which set new standards in 1985, GORE Wear aims to reaffirm its commitment to continued excellence with this modern update.
With their features, shape and cut, C5 products from GORE Wear are optimised for use in cycling. C5 carries the functional level " Advanced" according to GORE® Wear, which means that extra flexibility has been taken into account in the manufacture of garments of this level.
- Shape Fit
- Special Fabrics:
- GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY
- reflective logo
- the surface of the soaked exterior can be dried by shaking it briefly
- revolutionary membrane construction goes without an upper material and prevents cooling down
- lightweight, extremely breathable, permanently waterproof and windproof
- front zip pocket can also be used for stowing the jacket
- adjustable collar with hook & loop closure for optimum fit and protection
- comfortable cut
- reinforced hem for effortless zipper closure
- allows for longer training and distances
- developed in collaboration with elite athletes
- reflective print on sides
- elastic hem
- 2-way front zipper
- zipper pendant for easier opening
- ergonomically-formed standing collar
- Exterior: 100% polyamide
- Interior: 100% polyamide
The special feature of GORE-TEX Shakedry technology is its outer material: instead of a conventional textile surface, the GORE-TEX™ membrane is on the outside of SHAKEDRY® jackets. This makes the jacket even lighter and more breathable, but it remains waterproof and allows raindrops to roll off permanently.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x GORE Wear C5 GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY 1985 jacket
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00