- Belt sprocket attachment:
- 130 mm bolt circle diameter, 5-arm
- Crank Arm Material:
- Belt drive sprocket material:
- 46 tooth, 50 tooth, 55 tooth
- Crank Arm Length:
- 170.0 mm, 175.0 mm
- Belt line:
- depends on the gear hub
- Compatible BSA Shell Width:
- 68 mm
- Recommended Bottom Bracket:
- 4-sided JIS (e.g. Shimano BB-UN300, Thun Zumba)
- Belt (rec.):
- CDN belt (tooth pitch 11 mm)
Note from the manufacturer:The CDN system is not approved for mountain bikes, e-bikes with a mid-drive motor or gearbox, bikes without gears, or touring bikes.
- CDN level: cost-effective CenterTrack variant
- suited for city and asphalt roads
- middle guide groove (CenterTrack)
- crank with mounted CDN pulley: time saving during set-up
- with belt protection ring made of synthetic material, mitigating damage
- generates the required belt line
- concentric mounting minimises fluctuations in belt tension
- matt black anodised crank arms
Technology:Gates Carbon Drive System
The main advantages of the Gates Carbon Drive system are cleanliness, smoothness and robustness. Urban commuters as well as mountain bikers, e-bike users or leisure riders benefit from the high mileage. Oil-stained or rusty chains are a thing of the past.
Clean: No lubricant means no accumulation of grease and dirt.
Smooth and silent operation: no metal-to-metal contact of the chains.
Light: The whole system weighs less than a standard bicycle chain.
No elongation: Belt does not need to be re-tensioned or replaced.
Self-cleaning: CenterTrack and MudPort profiles are specially designed to repel mud, dirt, snow or other contaminants.
Consistent efficiency: The drive boasts a long service life compared to that of a conventional chain, where efficiency is significantly reduced by wear or dirt.
Installing a Gates Carbon Drive Belt Drive requires a specially-made frame, therefore we strongly advise against using one to modify a conventional framework.
- 170.0 mm 46 tooth:
- FC S150 JIS 170 BLK 46T CDN GD
- 175.0 mm 46 tooth:
- FC S150 JIS 175 BLK 46T CDN GD
- 170.0 mm 50 tooth:
- FC S150 JIS 170 BLK 50T CDN GD
- 175.0 mm 50 tooth:
- FC S150 JIS 175 BLK 50T CDN GD
- 170.0 mm 55 tooth:
- FC S150 JIS 170 BLK 55T CDN GD
- 175.0 mm 55 tooth:
- FC S150 JIS 175 BLK 55T CDN GD
- 1 x Gates S150 right crank arm
- 1 x Gates S150 left crank arm
- 1 x Gates CDN Belt Drive Sprocket, mounted (46, 50 or 55-tooth)
- 1 x Gates protective ring (mounted)
- 2 x crank bolts
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00