The Cylinder II MTB Shoes for Women by Giro with Boa Closure System
The Cylinder II shoes from Giro are suitable for female gravel and cross-country riders. A Boa turn dial closure lets you adjust them precisely to your feet. A strap with hook & loop fasteners further supports an optimised fit. A rubberised tread and two threads for spikes give you the best grip even when you're standing next to the bike.
- Cross Country, Gravel
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
Cleat Adjustment:To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- BOA twist closure combined with a hook & loop fastener
- macro-release for easy removal
- rubber tread
- 2 threads for spikes
- Lining & Cover Sole:
The Boa adjustment systems allows the width to be adjusted with a turn dial. The combination of a metal sheathed cable and a mechanical coil replaces stretch, reduces weight and allows fine adjustment in 1 mm increments.
Giro Women's Series shoes feature a women's last designed to fit the anatomy of female feet.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x pair Giro Cylinder II Women's Shoes
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00