KMC X10EL 10-speed Chain
With durability guarantee: the X10EL Chain by KMC
The KMC X10EL chain for 10-speed shifting systems convinces with its durability and low weight. KMC even gives a special lifetime guarantee on them. Get them in a fantastic titanium nitride gold or completely silver nickel-plated finish.
- Road, Cross Country, Gravel, Cyclocross
- Number of Links:
- Closure Type:
- master link (MissingLink)
- 1/2" x 11/128"
- Pin Length:
- 5.88 mm
- Recommended Groupset:
- Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM 10-speed drivetrains
- 4 out of 5 points on the durability scale
- top performance
- Double X-Durability
- super light
- weight-reduced inner and outer flaps
- Ti-N gold coating (titanium nitride gold) or nickel-plated (silver)
The precisely defined angles of the KMC Double X Bridge, together with specially chamfered inner and outer plates, ensure perfect interaction between the drive components. The result: fast and smooth shifting.
Ti-N (only with titanium nitride gold version)
The KMC Titanium Nitride coating not only looks fantastic - it provides an extremely smooth and hard surface, reducing friction. No predefined running direction.
Manufacturer's Guarantee:For chains with the " Durability Warranty" seal of quality, KMC guarantees that they will last longer than comparable chains from other brands. Learn more about warranty terms and conditions here.
- titanium nitride gold:
- 1 x KMC X10EL chain
- 1 x KMC MissingLink 10R Ti-N Gold Master Link or MissingLink 10R Silver Master Link (reusable)
- titanium nitride gold/10-speed: 262 g
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00