KMC X10 10-speed Chain
High performance for 10-speed: the X10 Chain by KMC
The KMC X10 is a very durable hi-performance chain for 10 gear steps. Thanks to X-Bridge technology, it fits perfectly into the interaction of the drive components. Particularly practical: there is no running direction binding.
- Road, Cross Country, Gravel, Cyclocross
- Number of Links:
- Closure Type:
- master link (MissingLink)
- 1/2" x 11/128"
- Pin Length:
- 5.88 mm
- Recommended Groupset:
- Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM 10-speed drivetrains
- 3 out of 5 points on the durability scale
- black with nickel-plated outer lugs (silver-black) or uncoated grey (grey)
The precisely defined angles of the KMC Double X Bridge, together with specially chamfered inner and outer plates, ensure perfect interaction between the drive components. The result: fast and smooth shifting.
- ept silver:
- 1 x KMC X10 chain
- 1 x KMC MissingLink 10R Silver master link (reusable)
- silver-black/10-speed: 268 g
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00