When the going gets tough: the Z1eHX Narrow Chain by KMC
The KMC Z1eHX Narrow 1-speed chain is a robust chain for particularly heavy use. It is therefore perfect for bikes with internally geared hubs, fixies, e-bikes, track bikes or BMX bikes. There is a version with nickel coating (silver) and 112 links and a version with EcoProTeQ anti-rust technology (ept silver) and 128 links.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- City, BMX, Track, City & Touring, E-Bike
- Number of Links:
- 112, 128
- Closure Type:
- master link (MissingLink)
- 1/2" x 3/32"
- Pin Length:
- 7.8 mm
- for particularly heavy use on singlespeed wheels
- Long Life Special Heat Treatment: special heat treatment to extend durability
- 3.5 out of 5 points on the durability scale
- high tensile strength
- nickel-plated or EPT finish
KMC e-bike chains have been specially developed for the requirements of powerful mid-drive motors. Optimised pin force and unsurpassed durability are the key features of these chains.
EPT (only with ept silver version)
KMC sets new standards in rust protection. EcoProTeQ technology protects the chain from rust for twice as long as RB. The much smoother surface of the EcoProTeQ coating not only has a positive effect on the running properties, but also gives the chain a very high-quality appearance.
- silver 1-speed / 112 links:
- ept silver 1-speed / 128 links:
- 1 x KMC Z1eHX Narrow chain
- 1 x KMC MissingLink Z1eHX Narrow NR EPT Silver master link (not reusable)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00