- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
Application: tubeless tyres
Dimensions (LxW): 100 mm x 3.5 mm
Other: flexible, portionable
Instructions and Tricks:
1. Clean the hole with a cleaning tool if necessary
2. Shorten MaXalami strips to 5 cm
3. Thread the MaXalami into the insertion tool
4. Pre-prepared insertion tool
5. Insert the tool tip in the hole
6. Press through until just before the patch end
7. Hold the MaXalami firmly and pull out the insertion tool again
8. Turn the repaired parts downwards so that the sealing milk can combine with MaXalami
Tip for Racers:
- With larger holes, several MaXalamis can also be used, or you can simply stuff the ends into the hole again or turn the tool during the entire insertion process.
- Use the MaXalami unshortened (10 cm). This means you no longer have to pay attention to how far you insert the tool. And it saves a few seconds...
- Simply push it in until contact!
- 3 x MaXalami patches (3.5 mm)
- 1 x inserting tool
- 1 x plastic cylinder
- not incl. cleaning tool