- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The patch kit for tubeless tyres: the MaXiPack Patch Kit by MaXalami
The idea for this product came to seven-time German MTB marathon champion Max Friedrich during one of his stays in South Africa, where he saw a similar system. However, this did not meet the high standards of the engineer and racer. This is why he decided to launch his own brand in Europe. Since you sometimes have to apply a lot of force during assembly, the tool of the MaXalami set is stronger. The patches can be cut to size and close even large holes.
The MaXalami patch kit repairs tubeless tyre damage directly on the trail in seconds, without removing the tyre. Treat the damaged area as required with the cleaning tool included. Then the MaXalami is pressed directly into the tyre hole with the help of the installation tool. It seals cuts up to 10 mm without any further aids. After removing the insertion tool, simply pump up the air, check for leaks and off you go!
- tubeless tyres
- Size (LxW):
- 50 mm x 1.5 mm, 100 mm x 3.5 mm
- flexible, portionable
Instructions:1. If necessary, use the cleaning tool on the hole
2. Shorten MaXalami strips to 5 cm
3. Thread the MaXalami into the insertion tool
4. Pre-prepared insertion tool
5. Insert the tool tip in the hole
6. Press through until just before the patch end
7. Hold the MaXalami firmly and pull out the insertion tool again
8. Turn the repaired parts downwards so that the sealing milk can combine with MaXalami
Tip for Racers:
- With larger holes, several MaXalamis can also be used, or you can simply stuff the ends into the hole again or turn the tool during the entire insertion process.
- Use the MaXalami untrimmed (10 cm). This way you no longer need to pay attention to how far you insert the tool. Saves a few seconds.
- Simply push it in until contact!
- 5 x MaXalami patches (3.5 mm)
- 5 x MaXalami patches (1.5 mm)
- 1 x inserting tool
- 1 x cleaning tool