- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
Extremely light - and one of the best tubular rims in the world: the Open Pro T by Mavic
The Open Pro combines Mavic's decades of experience in building lightweight tubular rims with the latest Mavic technologies: SUP, Maxtal, UB Control, CD...
Application: Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
Wheel Size: 28"
Tyre Type: tubular
Number of Spokes: 32, 36
Brake Type: rim brake
Dimensions (ETRTO): 22-633*
Rim Width: 22 mm
Depth: 14 mm
ERD: 610 mm (rim base diameter)
Valve Hole Diameter: SV/Presta (6.5 mm)
Material: aluminium (Maxtal)
* Note: The rim is compatible with 28" tubular tyres (700C). The ETRTO/diameter specification 633 mm is a special tubular tyre dimension and is due to the fact that the contact area between rim and tyre is located further out than on wired tyre rims, as there is no rim flange.
Recommended Tyre Width: 20 to 22 mm
- product segment: Endurance
- conventional rim drilling
- double eyelets
- flat profile
- recommended nipple length: 12 mm
- available in silver or with CD finish (grey-brown)
The aluminium alloy produced exclusively for Mavic is 30 % more resistant than 6106 aluminium. That's why Maxtal rims can be super light - and yet durable.
Usiné Brut Control. Brake tracks that are stripped afterwards ensure better braking efficiency and prevent unpleasant brake jerking.
Soudé Usiné Process. The rim joint is welded and then machined to produce a smooth braking surface. A welded rim joint is more durable, prevents any brake vibrations and facilitates the lacing and truing of a perfect wheel.
Couche Dure. A special anodising process results in a harder oxide layer on the brake tracks. Reduces brake wear. Extends the life span. Only for CD version.
- 1 x Mavic Open Pro T rim
- silver/32 hole: 360 g