OneUp Components Aluminium Platform Pedals - low profile and service friendly
The OneUp Components Aluminium platform pedals convince with durability, weight and size. Their design has been thought through down to the smallest detail. They have a huge platform (115 x 105 mm), but are only 12 mm thick - on the edges only 8 mm. This makes it less likely that you will get stuck on obstacles. 10 steel pins on each side keep your foot on the pedal even the roughest trails. Maintenance is particularly easy with the OneUp Alu pedals: you only have to loosen a seal on the axle, then you can remove it with the help of a cassette tool.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro, Downhill
Type: platform pedals
Body Material: aluminium (6061-T6)
Axle Material: steel (CrMo)
Bearings: industrial bearings, plain bearings
Height: 8.3 - 12 mm
Dimensions (Length x Width): 115 mm x 105 mm*
Number of Pins per Pedal: 20
*Note to the Dimensions:
Pedal manufacturers use different procedures when measuring their pedals. To make comparing easier, bc has measured this pedal for you and noted the dimensions in a product photo.
Note to Compatibility:
Due to the large pedal bearings, the aluminium pedals cannot be used with crankboots (unless you enlarge the hole in the middle of the boat). For carbon cranks, the washers supplied with the cranks must be used.
- large platform for increased stability
- concave shape for more grip
- thin chamfered edges prevent pedal strikes
- four double sealed bearings per pedal
- easy to maintain thanks to the integrated bearing extractor
- a total of 40 hexagonal steel pins (exchangeable)
- pin to axle distance (PTA): 112 mm
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 pair of OneUp Components aluminium platform pedals
- black/universal: 365 g