OneUp Components Aluminium Platform Pedals - low profile and service friendly
The OneUp Components aluminium platform pedals are extremely durable, lightweight and large. Their design was thought through down to the smallest detail. The platform is huge (115 x 105 mm), but they are still only 12 mm thick and on the edges only 8 mm. This way you don't pedal strike as often. There are four double sealed cartridge bearings built in without bushings. This increases the durability and prevents the axle from developing any play. Servicing the pedals is especially easy. Only one seal needs to be removed from the axle and the rest can be done with the help of a cassette tool.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro, Downhill
Type: platform pedals
Body Material: aluminium (6061-T6)
Axle Material: steel (CrMo)
Height: 8.3 - 12 mm
Dimensions (Length x Width): 115 mm x 105 mm*
Number of Pins: 20
*Note to the Dimensions:
Many pedal manufacturers measure their pedals differently. To help you properly compare sizes, we have measured this pedal ourselves. The dimensions can be seen in the product photos.
Note to Compatibility:
Due to the large pedal bearings, the aluminium pedals cannot be mounted when using crank boots (unless you enlarge the hole in the boot). When using carbon cranks, the washers that were included with the cranks need to be used.
- large platform for increased stability
- concave shape for more grip
- thin chamfered edges prevent pedal strikes
- four double sealed bearings per pedal
- easy to maintain thanks to the integrated bearing extractor
- a total of 40 hexagonal steel pins (exchangeable)
- pin to axle distance (PTA): 112 mm
- 1 pair of OneUp Components aluminium platform pedals
-black / universal : 355 g