- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Always correctly adjusted: the TW-5.2 Torque Wrench by ParkTool
As lightweight components are more common, a torque wrench is absolutely necessary - it is, so to speak, a must for every mechanic.
The TW-5.2 is a high-quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the correct amount of torque to the threads of the component. With a range of 2 - 14Nm, the TW-5.2 is designed for the lower torque settings needed for seatposts, seat clamps, handlebars and stem. The torque wrench comes with its own protective cover.
- driver w/ specified torque
- Drive Size:
- Adjustment Options:
- 2 - 14 Nm
- 229 mm
- Direction of Operation:
- switchable right/left
- adjustable in 0.4 Nm increments
- 3/8" drive
- for both left-hand and right-hand threads
- adjustment system allows presetting of the desired torque setting
- calibrated to exactly +/-4 %
- length: 22.9 cm
- torque range 2 - 14 Nm (18 - 124 inch pounds)
Note: The TW-5.2 is a precision measuring tool for low torques. Therefore, the TW-5 must not be used for instaces where the torque is higher than 14 Nm, nor as a substitute for a ratchet wrench.
- 1 x ParkTool TW-5.2 torque wrench
- 1 x ParkTool case