Peatys Disc Brake Cleaner
The Disc Brake Cleaner by Peaty's - gets your brakes back on track
Peaty's Disc Brake Cleaner is a unique, easy to use and quick drying solvent to remove contaminants such as dust, grease and oil from your brake components to improve braking performance and restore brake pads. The Disc Brake Cleaner can be used on all functional components in brake assemblies, including calipers, discs and brake pads. It is also biodegradable, so the cleaner is not only good for your disc brake, but also good for the environment!
- disc brake cleaner
- cleaning agent
- Application Area:
- disc brakes, incl. all components
- improves the braking performance
- dissolves fats and oils
- renews the condition of the brake pads
- reduces brake squeal
- suitable for carbon
- readily biodegradable formula
- handy size
- shake well before using (approx. 30 sec)
- the use of a drip tray is recommended
- spray the cleaner generously onto the areas to be cleaned (from a distance of approx. 15-25 cm)
- simply let the dirty water drip into the drip tray
- for particularly stubborn soiling, use a brush for help
- repeat until the brake is completely cleaned
- finally, remove the excess dissolved dirt with a soft, absorbent cloth
CLP Regulation Label:
- Signal Word:
Hazardous Components:Hydrocarbons, C9-C11, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, < 2% aromatics, 1-methoxy-2propanol, n-butyl acetate
- H222: Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229: Container under pressure: may burst when heated.
- H336: May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- P102: Keep out of the reach of children.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking.
- P211: Do not spray against naked flame or other source of ignition.
- P251 Do not puncture or burn, not even after use.
- P261: Avoid inhalation of vapour/ aerosol.
- P264: Wash contaminated skin thoroughly after use.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in well ventilated areas.
- P280: Wear protective gloves.
- P304+P340: IF INHALED: Move the person to fresh air and allow them to breathe freely.
- P312: If you feel unwell, call a POISON INFORMATION CENTER / doctor.
- P410+P412: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C/122 °F.
- P501: Contents/container to be disposed of in accordance with local regulations.
- Nominal Amount:
- 400 ml
- Packaging Type:
- spray can
- Manufacturer Number:
- 1 x Peaty's Disc Brake Cleaner
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00