Peatys Speed Grease Bearing Grease
- Peaty's Speed Grease
- bearing grease based on synthetic esters for the lubrication of fast-moving parts such as hubs and inner bearings
- distributes evenly across metal surfaces
- reduced friction between treated components
- good water resistance
- long-lasting corrosion protection
- harmless for carbon parts
- with M15 thread for screwing on a grease gun
Note from the manufacturer:Peaty's Speed Grease is compatible with all oils, mineral or synthetic, with the exception of PAG (polyalkylene glycol) based products.
The bearing grease is intended for use by experienced bicycle mechanics.
It should only be used on fully sealed parts.
If you are re-inserting grease in a bearing, use Speed Grease only with brand new bearings and seals; removing old bearings, re-greasing and reassembling will damage the bearing seals.
Do not allow to come into contact with brake rotors or pads.
Hazardous Substance:No marking required.
The Circle 33
Sheffield S1 4FW
Tel.: +44 (0) 330 001 1289
Models:Tube, 100 g:
- Nominal Amount:
- 100 g
- Packaging Type:
- Manufacturer Number:
- 1 x Peaty's Speed Grease Bearing Grease
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00