Rohloff Chain Tensioner - 10 for XXL Hubs
For fatbikes and singlespeed: the Chain Tensioner-10 by Rohloff
In addition to the Rohloff standard chain tensioner for Speedhub 54 mm chainline, there is also the chain tensioner-10. This is required for the Rohloff Speedhub 148 mm Boost hub and the XXL hubs with 190 and 197 mm.
The chain tensioner-10 is also suitable for use with other hub gears and/or for use on singlespeed bikes. Depending on the derailleur hanger thickness (max. 8 mm) and axial offset (aV), a chainline of 42-50 mm (aV=0) and 50-58 mm (aV=7.5) can be achieved.
The Rohloff chain tensioner-10 has a tensioning capacity of 10 links and a chain line that is offset 10 mm inwards. It is screwed into the derailleur hanger of the frame with a fastening bolt. The lateral position is adjusted via spacers.
- If the dropout thickness is less than 7 mm and the screw sprocket with 13 teeth is used, as well as all plug-in sprockets (chainline 57 mm), a longer fastening bolt is necessary (included). You can find chainline specifications at Rohloff.
- 10 chain links
- 75.5 - 79.5 mm (190/197 mm over locknut dimension), 51 - 55 mm (148 mm Boost), 44 - 50 mm (135 mm Singlespeed etc.)
- derailleur hanger
- chain tensioner with 10 mm inwardly offset chain line
- for fatbikes with Rohloff Boost or XXL hubs as well as for other hub gears and singlespeeds
- additional mount for Shimano Direct Mount
- 1 x Rohloff chain tensioner
- 1 x short frame bolt
- 1 x long frame bolt
- 4 x spacers, 1 mm
- 2 x spacers, 3 mm
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00