- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The SQlab measuring board helps you to choose the right saddle width.
Application: All Mountain, City & Touring
Length: 285 mm
Width: 140 mm, 150 mm, 160 mm, 170 mm
Saddle Rails: 7 x 7 mm (standard)
Rail Material: Steel (Solid CrMo)
Padding Material: Polyurethane (Light PU)
Cover Material: Aramid fibres (C84 Kevlar)
Weight Limit: 100 kg
- classic step shape for optimal weight distribution
- deep recess in the centre of the saddle and flat nose relieve both the female and male perineal area in equal measure
- compliant Active movement is easy on the back
- improved, smoother Active 2.1 technology with noticeable mobilisation of the intervertebral discs
- three interchangeable elastomers in different degrees of hardness
- relief in the perineal area: 82 %
- padding firmness in SQ-Shore: 50
The construction of the saddle allows the pelvis to move horizontally. The execution of the so-called pelvic swing is thus guaranteed, as with natural walking. This ensures a round step which can relieve the strain on spinal discs and facet joints. This can contribute to fatigue-free riding and to the prevention of complaints in the area of the lower lumbar spine.
The saddle noses of the SQlab step saddles are, according to the SQlab MaxContact® principle not curved, but flat. This increases the contact surface without increasing the width of the saddle nose. This means more safety and comfort when sitting dynamically.
Saddle Width System
Many SQlab saddles are available in different widths, because " buying a saddle is like buying shoes" - the size has to be right! The most important thing with the saddle is that both seat bones sit completely on the saddle.
SQ-Shore is the unit for the upholstery hardness of the saddle. SQlab saddles are available from 30 - 70 SQ shore. The higher the shore, the harder the saddle.
140 mm: 2390
150 mm: 2391
160 mm: 2392
170 mm: 2393
- 1 x SQlab 610 M-D Active saddle
- 1 x SQlab elastomer, soft
- 1 x SQlab elastomer, medium
- 1 x SQlab elastomer, hard