- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Trigger shifter GX Eagle 12-speed by SRAM shifts clearly and reliably
The SRAM Trigger shifter of the GX Eagle series with its aluminium lever gies you a clear shifting feel and allows fast shifting along your Eagle 12-speed cassette. When the next steep ascent on your mountain bike is approaching, you can shift up to five gears at once to a larger sprocket by pushing the lever all the way, so you will easily get into the right gear. With its solid construction and durable aluminium lever, the Trigger will not let you down and will always perform.
Series: GX Eagle
Application: Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro
Mount: clamp (closed), Matchmaker
Body Material: Composite
Lever Material: Aluminium
Clamp Diameter: 22.2 mm
- Eagle cassettes with 10-50 teeth
- Eagle cassettes with 10-52 teeth
- MatchMaker X
- shift up to five gears at once to a larger sprocket
- clear pressure point for direct and precise gear changes
- extremely durable and reliable
- trigger can be variably mounted on clamp or Matchmaker X thanks to Multi-Position
- intuitive operating with the thumb
- colour-coordinated with Eagle components
Developed specifically for 1x drivetrains, X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
Zero Loss really means zero loss. When you use the lever to shift up or down a gear, the cable is immediately released, garantying zero loss of movement. There is no more idle time where you wait for the gear to engage. The shift is immediate and precise.
MatchMaker X Integrated:
The MatchMaker-X clamp is more than just a clamp. It is a wonder of tidyness. With room for up to three controls on each clamp, you can mount everything from your XLoc damper lock, SRAM switches and AVID brake levers to the Reverb XLoc remote, all in just two clamps, so you have everything within reach.
lunar: dark grey
- 1 x Trigger shifter SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed
- 1 x SRAM clamp
- 1 x SRAM shift cable, 2200 mm
- Shifter Cable Housing