- City & Touring
- 57-584 to 40-635
- Tyre Dimensions:
- 27.5 x 2.1 to 28 x 1 1/2
- Inner Tube Material:
- Valve Type:
- SV / Presta 40 mm
- 27.5 x 2.10 = 650 x 54B (54-584)
- 27.5 x 2.35 = 650 x 60B (60-584)
- 28 x 1.50 = 700 x 40c (40-622)
- 28 x 1.75 = 29 x 1.75 (47-622)
- 28 x 2.00 = 29 x 2.00 (50-622)
- 28 x 2.25 = 29 x 2.25 (57-622)
- 28 x 2.40 = 29 x 2.40 (62-622)
- 28 x 1 1/8 = 700 x 38B (40-635)
Models:27.5x2.1-2.35 - 28 x 1 1/2 SV / Presta 40 mm
- Valve Type:
- SV (Sclaverand/Presta)
- Valve Length:
- 40 mm
- Manufacturer Number:
Valve InformationTubes are available with various valve types.
Choosing a valve is dependent on application and the rim's valve hole diameter.
SV / Presta Valve:
- Synonyms: Sclaverand Valve (SV), French Valve, Presta Valve
- Outer Diameter: 6.5 mm
- Other: all Schwalbe tubes with a Presta valve can be unscrewed. (To lengthen the valve, add anti-flat agents, etc.)
Technology:Inflation Pressure Stability
A Schwalbe inner tube maintains the air much longer. The quality of the inner tube is already determined by its raw materials, through the ingredients and the purity of the rubber compound. During vulcanisation, each Schwalbe inner tube is placed in a mould and is then inflated. This is the only way to ensure a uniform wall thickness and excellent air retention.
Rigorous monitoring that ensures the best operational reliability: each inner tube is inflated in the fabric and stored under pressure for 24 hours to check the air retention ability.
Tube Groups System
Due to its high elasticity and quality, a single inner tube covers a large number of tyre sizes. For example, inner tube no. 17 works just as well for 28 mm wide tyres as for 47 mm wide tyres. Only an extremely high-quality and reliable inner tube can meet this requirement.
- 1 x Schwalbe No. 19A Extralight inner tubes
- black/28x1.5-2.35 Presta: 140 g
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00