- 100 day return period
- CO2 neutral shipping with DHL
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Application: Trail, All Mountain, Cross Country
Chainring Mount: 96/64 mm bolt circle diameter, 4-arm
Series: Deore M6000
Crankarm Material: aluminium
Chainring Material: aluminium / steel, glass fiber-composite / steel
Axle Material: steel
Crankarm Length: 170.0 mm, 175.0 mm
Chainline: 50 mm
Q-Factor: 176 mm
Axle Diameter: 24 mm (Hollowtech II)
Compatible BSA Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 68/73 mm
Recommended Bottom Bracket: SM-BB52 or BB-MT500-PA Pressfit Hollowtech II (not included)
Recommended Chain: HG-X 10-speed
- efficient power transfer
- Hollowtech II crank arm with 4-arm construction (70º)
- optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding
- Smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain.
- crankarms anodized
- outer ring anodized, middle ring plated (teeth), inner ring painted
- stainless steel chainring bolts
- without chainguard
- not compatible with chain guards
The concept of Hollowtech II technology is focused on producing a superior crankset, which will maximize a rider’s power transfer. The rigidity of the crankset ensures pedalling efficiency while its weight, a key element of the crankset, you want light, aids in cycling longer distances over which the rider needs to pedal more. Naturally, Shimano strove for the optimum balance between the conflicting needs of stiffness while producing a lightweight crank.
Outboard Bearings: For most frames with 68 mm bottom bracket shells, Hollowtech II with 24 mm axle can set the bearing position outside of the frame to provide better weight distribution and more stability.
High Precision Sealing: Hollowtech II cranksets have a high-precision sealing in the bearing area to increase durability maintaining the excellent rotating performance for long periods.
170.0 mm 22-30-40: E-FCM6000CX002X
175.0 mm 22-30-40: E-FCM6000EX002X
- 1 x Shimano FC-M6000-3 Deore crankset (22-30-40 tooth)
- 1 x Shimano crank bolt
- bottom bracket not included