- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
Shimano GRX BR-RX810 + BL-RX810 disc brake - more control on gravel
The Shimano GRX disc brake BR-RX810 + BL-RX810 stands for more brake control on mixed terrain. The BR-RX810 brake caliper with Ice Technology ensures perfect heat distribution. In addition, there is the simple one-way bleeding and the uncomplicated hose connection system. The flat mount design has proven itself in the Road sector the last several years.
The Shimano GRX BL-RX810 brake lever also gives you more bike control on mixed surfaces and while graveling. Its' comfortable lever and grip ergonomics were inspired by Gravel specialists from all over the world. The BL-RX810 brake lever is mounted on the left side with a 1x setup.
Series: GRX RX810
Application: Gravel, Cyclocross, City & Touring
Type: hydraulic, 2 pistons
Actuation: mineral oil
Front Hose Length: 1000 mm
Technical Information - Caliper:
Mount: flat mount
Pads: L03A resin with cooling fins
Caliper Material: aluminium
Hose Connection: straight
Technical Information - Lever:
Adjustment Options: reach adjust (bolt)
Mount: clamp (closed)
Design: left (side-specific)
Brake Lever Material: aluminium
Brake Lever Housing Material: composite
Hose Connection: straight
- lever and hold ergonomics adapted to gravel
- anti-slip brake lever, painted
- more control on mixed terrain
- faster brake contact thanks to Servo Wave
- funnel bleeding (with adapter Y-0C698050)
- for 23.8 - 24.2 mm handlebar diameter
- brake caliper with excellent heat dissipation
- practical tool access, easy wheel change
- simple, clean bleed system
- ceramic piston
- recommended brake rotor: SM-RT800
- painted brake caliper, steel bolts (4 mm)
When you pull a Servo Wave brake lever, initial pad travel is fast, so little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor. The power multiplication factor then increases rapidly at the pad-to-rim contact so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
One-Way-Bleeding was developed for quick and easy prevention of air in Shimano's hydraulic system. They have streamlined the oil route throughout the system to prevent air bubbles from being captured in the system.
One way oil routing plus a funnel tool with mineral oil provides an easy and clean bleeding system.
Brake fading during prolonged uninterrupted operation, e.g. downhill, impairs braking performance. Shimano has introduced brake discs and pads with Ice-Tech technology to create a cooling technology for consistently high braking performance. The brake rotor has a three-layer stainless steel sandwich structure on the outside around an aluminium core. It radiates heat better and reduces a surface temperature from 400° C to 300° C, for example. The brake pads also have optional cooling fins. The design of the rotor in combination with the cooling fins results in a longer service life of the pads, less braking noise, less fading and a lower weight.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x Shimano GRX BR-RX810 + GRX BL-RX810 disc brake, front
- 1 x Shimano SM-BH90-JK-SSR brake hose, 1000 mm (front)
- 1 pair of Shimano L03A brake pads
- 1 x adapter for 140/160 mm rotors (front)
- 1 x hose connecting bolt units
- 2 x type A caliper bolts (front)
- incl. Shimano TL-BH61 tool
- not incl. rotor
- mount ready, filled, bleeding is recommended